India is an incredible land of diverse cultures, cuisines, faiths, arts, crafts, music, nature, tribes, geography, history and heritage. Tourism in India offers limitless possibilities to travellers, from adventure sports to pilgrim tours to honeymoon getaways and from family vacations to mountain treks, it has everything a tourist can hope for and more. If you want to start discovering the beauty of this extraordinary country, then here are five destinations that occupy top spots in India’s tourism industry and enjoy immense popularity.
- Jammu & Kashmir: Want to take a break? Pack your bags and head for a memorable stay in the land of lush valleys, natural beauty, snow-capped mountains and adventure sports- Jammu & Kashmir with IRCTC Tourism. Get all-inclusive cheap tours from Delhi, cheap Tours from Ahmedabad and other cities starting at Rs. 6,105*/- per person only.
Best Time to Visit: September to April
Recommended Tour Packages: Matarani Rajdhani Package (4D/3N), Discover Amazing Kashmir (6D/5N), Jannat-E-Kashmir with Mata Vaishno Devi (8D/7N), Jammu-Srinagar-Sonmarg-Pahalgam-Gulmarg, Katra Package (9D/8N), Explore Holy with Valley (9D/8N),
Choose from a wide range of cheap North package tours to Jammu by clicking here.
- Himachal Pradesh: Visualise a range of endless mountains covered with trees being blessed with a ray of sunshine and the melodious chirping of birds. Such is the heavenly experience found only in the beautiful state of Himachal Pradesh. Travel to its most popular attractions with a tour package of your choice, starting from Rs. 17,360*/- per person.
Best Time to Visit: February to June
Recommended Tour Packages: Luxury Himalayan Galore (3D/2N), Chandigarh-Dalhousie-Amritsar Package (6D/5N), (Chandigarh-Shimla-Manali Package (7D/6N), Chandigarh-Shimla-Dharamshala-Chandigarh Package (8D/7N),
Book an escape to the serene mountains here.
- Kerala: The land of scenic overflowing waterfalls, ayurvedic massages, lush green hills, reverberating beaches and endless stretches of picturesque backwaters, Kerala is the perfect destination for a holiday retreat. With IRCTC Tourism’s cheap South package tours starting as low as Rs. 5,030*/- per person, you can live the vacation of your dreams without shelling out all your money.
Best Time to Visit: December to February
Recommended Tour Packages: Rejuvenating Kerala (3D/2N), Misty Wayanad (3D/2N), Soothing Kerala (3D/2N), Rejuvenating Kerala with Houseboat Stay (3D/2N), Majestic Trivandrum (3D/2N), Enchanting Munnar (3D/2N), Misty Munnar and Alleppey (4D/3N),
Serene Kerala with Houseboat Stay (6D/5N)
To book a relaxing retreat to this tropical heaven, click here.
- North-East: Unblemished and untouched, North-Eastern India is a priceless jewel laden with ethereal natural beauty, cultural diversity and an abundance of wildlife. Discover its charming hill stations, high altitude lakes and splendid valleys with an affordable tour package from us, starting at just Rs. 2,060*/- per person.
Best Time to Visit: October to May
Recommended Tour Packages: Daily Guwahati City Tour (Full Day), Splendour Himalaya (4D/3N), Rendezvous Sikkim (6D/5N), Manipur-The jewel of India (6D/5N),
- Rajasthan: Who hasn’t heard of the crown jewel of tourism in India, the royal state of Rajasthan? Walk into a gamut of gorgeousness and explore the pretty palaces of Jaipur, devastatingly beautiful dunes of the Thar Desert, the multi-coloured rustic hues of Pushkar, the scintillating lakes of Udaipur and lots more in just Rs. 5,570*/- per person.
Best Time to Visit: October to March
Recommended Tour Packages: Jaipur-Khatu Shyamji, Jeen Mata-Jaipur (3D/2N), Jaipur-Salasar Balaji-Jaipur (3D/2N), Jaisalmer-The Desert Adventure (3D/2N), Udaipur (3D/2N), Jodhpur-Jaisalmer-Bikaner-Jodhpur (4D/3N), Jaipur-Ajmer-Pushkar-Udaipur-Jaipur (5D/4N), Jaipur-Ajmer-Pushkar-Jodhpur-Jaisalmer-Bikaner-Jaipur (7D/6N)
To book a staycation to the land of royalty, click here.
Also, take a look at our entire range of cheap tours from Bangalore, cheap tours from Chennai, cheap tours from Delhi, cheap tours from Kolkata and more only on www.irctctourism.com.
*Terms and conditions apply
*The above details/itinerary/destination are subject to change. Please refer IRCTC Tourism’s official website i.e. www.irctctourism.com for more information