The land of legends, myths, and mythology, India is a unique country where faith and religion abound in every corner. When tourists visit India, they not only want to explore the vibrant culture, delicious cuisines, diverse geography, and fascinating heritage but also want to experience the divine spirituality that cannot be found elsewhere. Over the years, religious tourism has become increasingly popular as people from different corners of the world flock to India’s shores in search of peace and contentment. To promote religious tourism in India and give devotees an opportunity to embark on a soul-searching journey, IRCTC has introduced a very special pilgrimage tour package. DAKSHIN KI RAMAYANA YATRA is an 11-day long tour that takes place on the elegant tourist train, Bharat Gaurav. Starting from Safdarjung Railway Station in New Delhi, the train covers all the significant places in South India that are associated with Lord Ram. This extensive yet comfortable train journey covers everything from famous temples to sacred spots. If you want to witness the legend of Lord Ram come alive, then this pocket-friendly Ramayana tour package is just right for you. Although there are several train vacation packages, very few are well-planned and worth the price. At IRCTC Tourism, we cater to all our tourist’s needs and ensure that they have the best possible travel experience and undoubtedly the best railway journeys. Here are all the details of this spiritual tour.
Duration: 11 Days/ 10 Nights
Boarding/ De- Boarding Stations: Delhi, Mathura, Agra, Gwalior, ViranganaLakshmibai, Lalitpur, Bina, Bhopal
Tour Itinerary: Delhi- Nasik- Hampi- Rameshwaram- Kanchipuram-Bhadrachalam- Nagpur- Delhi.
Tour Itinerary: Delhi Safdarjung –Nasik Road- Hospate- Rameshwaram-Bhadrachalam Road- Nagpur – Delhi Safdarjung.
- Train Journey by Bharat Gaurav Special Tourist Train in 3-AC class
- Comfortable nights stay in hotels
- Wash and change as per itinerary in hotels in non-AC rooms
- Onboard train meals (veg only).
- Off-board meals (veg only) in good quality restaurants/hotels/banquets/packed
- All Transfers and sightseeing by non-AC bus.
- Travel insurance for the passengers.
- Security on the train.
- All applicable taxes.
Tour Highlights & Temple Visits:
- Nasik: Trayambkeshwar temple, Panchvati, Sitagufa, Kalaram temple.
- Hampi:Anjanadri Hill, Virupaksha temple &Vitthal Temple.
- Rameshwaram: Ramnathswami temple and Dhanushkodi.
- Kanchipuram: Vishnu Kanchi, Shiva Kanchi and Kamakshi Amman temple
- Bhadrachalam: Sri Sitaram Swami Temple, Anjani Swami Temple
- Nagpur:Ramtek fort and temple
- Prayagraj: Bharadwaj Ashram, Ganga-Yamuna Sangam, Hanuman temple
Starting at just Rs. 24,825/- per person, this all-inclusive tour package takes care of everything from accommodation to transfers so that pilgrims can simply focus on their spiritual enlightenment. Whether you are looking for a religious epiphany or want to send your parents on a religious sojourn, this pilgrimage is perfect for the followers of Lord Ram. Participate in holy aartis, visit the most illustrious temples, explore sacred hills, or discover pilgrimage spots, you can do it all during this well-planned train trip vacation. For a detailed itinerary to know more about train tour vacations, visit the official website at www.irctctourism.com.