A land of diverse cultures and religions, India is home to a myriad of places of worship including temples, mosques, shrines, churches and more. Not surprisingly, millions of people undertake pilgrimages to these sacred sites and holy places of worship. If you want an all-inclusive, affordable and attractive devotional tour package, then you’re at the right place. Let’s take a look at some of the best devotional tour packages offered by IRCTC Tourism.
- Divine Balaji Darshan: Want a pocket-friendly Tirupati tour package? Book one with IRCTC today! An amazing package covering Tirumala and Tiruchanur, it also includes AC road transportation along with temple darshan and is perfect for a brief pilgrimage at the ‘Temple of Seven Hills’. Seats are filling fast so book your tickets at the earliest! For a detailed itinerary, visit www.irctctourism.com
- Kashi Darshan: An attractive short land tour package aboard the recently introduced Kashi-Mahakal Express, this one is a budget-friendly one. Covering pilgrim sites for both Hindus and Buddhists, it includes a tour of Varanasi (or Kashi), one of the ancient cities of the world and Sarnath, a significant pilgrim spot for Buddhists where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon. Book this wonderful train journey on www.irctctourism.com
- Mahakal Darshan: Pay homage at the most sacred abodes of Lord Shiva through a soul-stirring tour curated especially for his devotees. Travel aboard the world-class Kashi-Mahakal Express and visit the three famous Jyotirlinga shrines namely Omkareshwar, Mahakaleshwar, and Kashi Vishwanath. Also, get a chance to explore majestic temples and fascinating caves at a budget-friendly price. Complete your bookings today at www.irctctourism.com
- Puri Jagannath Yatra with Bhubaneshwar Ex-Durg: One of the four must-visit pilgrimage sites for Hindus, Jagannath Puri is flocked by devotees of Lord Vishnu throughout the year. Visit this beautiful beach city and pay your respect at the famous temples in Bhubaneswar along with some sight-seeing in Satapada. To book this religious sojourn, visit www.irctctourism.com
- Shirdi-Shani-Nasik Package: One of the bestselling devotional tour packages, this devotional journey starts from Hyderabad every Friday and takes you to Shirdi, Shani Singanapur, Muktidham, Panchvati, Trimbakeshwar, and Nasik. Reasonably priced and well-planned, it is the ideal Shani Shingnapur tour package.
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan: Soak in the religious fervor with IRCTC’s special train tour. With sightseeing in Delhi and darshan at the shrines of Katra, this package strikes the perfect balance for an ideal holiday. To know more about this tour, visit www.irctctourism.com
- Temple Triangle of Tamil Nadu Ex-Vijayawada: Pay obeisance at the most sacred spots in Kanyakumari, Rameshwaram, and Madurai with IRCTC’s special ‘Temple Triangle’ train package. Visit coveted tourist destinations such as Kumari Amman Temple, Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Gandhi Memorial, Wax Museum, Sunset Point, Thiruchendur Temple, Ramanathaswamy Temple, Ramar Patham Temple, and the Five Faced Hanuman Temple among others. The next departure is soon so booked this Rameshwaram tour package before the tickets sell out!
To check out some more devotional tour packages by IRCTC, visit www.irctctourism.com