For a true lover of nature, there is no place more exciting than North-East India. The gentle hills, gushing waterfalls, deep forests, and gurgling streams along with the pleasant climatic conditions make it the perfect retreat. Not just for a relaxing holiday, North East is an excellent destination for adventure seekers as well. The bounties of nature make it a great choice for many exciting outdoor activities. To get a taste of the flavors of the North East and experience one of the best train journeys ever, book the most unforgettable Incredible North East tour with IRCTC Tourism.
Tour Package Name: North East Discovery: Beyond Guwahati
Tour Duration: 15 Days/ 14 Nights
Tour Itinerary: Delhi – Guwahati – Itanagar – Sivasagar – Jorhat – Kaziranga – Unakoti – Agartala – Udaipur – Dimapur – Kohima – Shillong – Cherrapunji – Delhi
Departure Date: 21st March 2023
Package starts at Rs. 1,10,860/- per person
Famous Destinations Covered & Must-Try Experiences in this Tour:
- Kamakhya Temple is one of the oldest Shakti Peeths (the seat of the Shakti cult).
- Sunset Cruise on the mighty Brahmaputra River.
- Umananda Temple at Guwahati.
- Itanagar is the capital city of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Sivasagar is the capital of the Ahom Kingdom. It is well known for its Shiva Temple, Ahom palaces, and monuments.
- Assam Tea Estates at Jorhat.
- Kaziranga National Park (Home to one-horned rhinos, tigers & birds).
- Tripura – Shaivite site Unakoti is known for its rock carvings and murals, imposing Ujjayanta Palace, and the beautiful Neermahal–the only lake palace in the Northeast, Tripura Sundari (Shakti temple).
- Kohima, the capital city of Nagaland. Khonoma Village.
- Meghalaya, the abode of clouds, waterfalls, Root Bridge and caves, Shillong, and Cherrapunji.
- Train Journey by special tourist train in the respective class.
- 5 nights stay in best quality available accommodation( 1 night each at Guwahati, Kaziranga, Agartala, Kohima and Shillong)
- 9 Nights stay in respective rail coaches during the overnight train journey.
- Onboard train meals (vegetarian only): will be served in Dining Cars.
- Off-board meals in good quality hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing in AC vehicles.
- Brahmaputra river cruise.
- Jeep safari at Kaziranga National Park.
- Travel insurance for the passengers.
- IRCTC Tour Managers will travel throughout the tour for necessary assistance.
- Security on Train.
How to Book
- You can start by visiting the official website of IRCTC Tourism at irctctourism.com.
- Then you can search for this package by name (North East Discovery: Beyond Guwahati), code (CDBG01), or simply click on this link here.
- Then you can read all the package details and once satisfied, click on ‘Book Now’.
- Enter basic details such as tour starting date, boarding station, deboarding station, and categories.
- Then click on ‘Continue’.
- Select accommodation type as per the number of adults and children.
- After that, log in to your IRCTC account or as a guest user.
- Auto-fill or enter the required passenger information.
- Review your booking, select the payment mode, and complete the payment.
- Once your payment is successfully processed, you will receive a confirmation on your registered mobile number/ email address.
Now that you know how simple it is to book a holiday with IRCTC Tourism, there is nothing stopping you! Book this North East Discovery Deluxe train journey today and make picture-perfect memories with your loved ones!
Disclaimer: Package particulars mentioned in this blog are subject to change.