The exotic land of history and mystery, Egypt is a fascinating tourist destination waiting to be explored! The mysterious mummies, the formidable pyramids, and the treasures of gold all come together to paint a picture of exotic wealth and heritage. Deeply rooted in history and culture, the country has no dearth of tourist attractions such as the river Nile, desert adventures, temples, mosques, and plenty more places for sightseeing. If you haven’t spent time with your family in a while, then we have the perfect family holiday for you! IRCTC Tourism presents Mysteries of Egypt Ex Kolkata, a well-planned and all-inclusive tour package. From your flights to meals to accommodation, you don’t have to worry about anything! Simply book this tour package from Kolkata and have the best time of your life. Here are more details about this exciting holiday package.
Tour Package: Mysteries of Egypt Ex Kolkata
Tour Duration: 11 Days/ 10 Nights
- Return Airfare (Mumbai-Cairo-Mumbai) by Egypt Air.
- Return Airfare (Kolkata-Mumbai-Kolkata) (Tentative airfare calculated, any difference of airfare to be paid extra.
- Hotel Accommodation in a 3-star hotel on twin/double/triple sharing basis.
- 3 nights accommodation at Cairo + 3 nights accommodation at Nile Cruise + 2 nights accommodation at Hurgada.
- 9 breakfasts + 9 lunches + 8 dinners as per itinerary
- Cairo city tour
- Nile Cruise
- Hurgada City Tour
- Red Sea by glass boat
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC coach as per itinerary
- 5% GST
- 5% TCS ( TCS amount will be deposited in Client income Tax document, Client may be able to claim refund from IT department as per Income Tax norms)
- Services of English Speaking Tour Guide Ex-Cairo during the entire duration of the tour.
- Travel Insurance (up to 60 Years)
There are plenty of tour packages from Kolkata and cheap tours from Kolkata but if you are looking for the ultimate holiday experience, then look no further. Starting at Rs.1,72,600/- per person, it will take you to the best tourist places in Egypt, the ultimate destination for endless fun and entertainment. The best thing is that if you are traveling with family members of different age groups, then this tour is just right as it offers something exciting for everyone. Whether you like adventure or shopping, food or legends, history or culture, this single tour will cover it all. Some of the most exciting destinations included in this itinerary are Pompey’s Pillar, Qaitbay Citadel, Library of Alexandria, El Morsy Aboul Abbas Mosque, Khan El Khalili Bazaar, Pyramids of Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure, Sphinx, Papyrus Fair, Egyptian Museum, the High Dam of Aswan, Philae Temple, Nile Cruise, Abu Simble, Temple of Kom Ombo, Karnak Temple Complex, Glass Boat Coral Reef tour at the Red Sea and lots more. When you can book this thrilling tour at an amazing price, then you don’t need international tour packages or any holiday deals. Simply head to the IRCTC Tourism website at www.irctctourism.com and book the holiday of a lifetime! Hurry! The tour starts on 28th Mar ’23.
Disclaimer: The details of the itinerary are subject to change. T&C Apply