Being confined to working from home for so long has definitely taken a toll on most of us. Unfortunately, venturing out for unnecessary travel seems too risky given the current scenario. But what if we told you that you can enjoy a vacation without leaving your office work and safety behind? Here’s introducing exclusive ‘work from hotel’ packages brought to you by IRCTC Tourism. Hop on the bandwagon of the biggest travel trend in the post-Covid world and feel yourself come alive with a refreshing work-cation. Escape to a gorgeous hotel or resort nestled in the lap of nature and bid adieu to work from home blues. Beaches or backwaters, hills or mountains, pick your favorite landscape for an epic workation stay. Can’t wait to book a workation tour package by IRCTC Tourism? Take a look at the inclusions first:
- Sanitized rooms
- All 3 meals
- Twice tea/coffee
- Complimentary wifi
- Secure parking
- Travel insurance
Not only this, but you can also choose from a wide range of exciting destinations and gorgeous locations to find your ideal work-cation packages. Take a look at some of the season’s most popular picks:
- Cochin: Escape to the ‘Queen of Arabian Sea’ and enjoy working by the bay. Book this delightful 6 days/ 5 nights tour package here.
- Thekkady: Set up your workstation in the midst of wilderness and let nature be the perfect backdrop for all your Zoom calls. Get more details about this 6 days and 5 nights Thekkady workation package by clicking here.
- Kovalam: An idyllic coastal town popular for its amazing resorts and Ayurvedic massages, Kovalam is a great pick for your next work from a hotel destination. Book a rejuvenating 6D/5N tour package here.
- Kumarakom: Is there a more refreshing work from the home destination than India’s very own little Venice, Kumarakom? We think not! Book a relaxing 6D/ 5N retreat to this little gem and find that perfect work-life balance by enjoying holidays while at work in Kumarakom. For booking details, click here.
- Munnar: Expansive tea estates, blankets of mist, and bubbling little rivulets, Munnar is undoubtedly the hill station of our dreams. Relax and rejuvenate at a beautiful workation hotel in Munnar by booking your 6D/5N working holiday to this ‘Kashmir of South India’ here.
- Dooars: Refresh your mind, body, and soul with the scenic views and breathtaking landscapes of Dooars, ‘India’s Gateway to Bhutan’. Take your work with you to this little paradise and enjoy the holidays while at work in Dooars. Book this 5D/4N package here.
- Bolpur Shantiniketan: In dire need of some peace and tranquility? There’s no better place for your quest than Rabindranath Tagore’s ‘Eternal Abode’, Shantiniketan. Spend 6 days and 5 nights at this blissful destination and let all your stress fade away. To Know more about workation homes and hotels in Shantiniketan, click on this link.
- Wayanad: Leave the four walls of your home behind and set up your workspace at a swanky and hygienic hotel in Wayanad The pleasant climate, the modern facilities, and the mouthwatering meals will surely make for an epic WFH holiday! Book for 6 days and 5 nights today.
- Alleppey: Soak in the soothing atmosphere of Alleppey and enjoy a relaxing hotel stay at this beautiful beach town. To book this exclusive 6 days and 5 nights package, click here.
Our Kerala workation packages caused quite a stir as soon as they were announced and for a good reason. The tropical heaven offers working professionals an exciting opportunity to transform boring work from home scenes into refreshing work from hotel vacation. Still worried about venturing outdoors? You can put your mind at ease because a vaccination drive was recently conducted by IRCTC where all our employees and their family members were inoculated. Additionally, all our partner hotels are selected based on the quality of safety and hygiene. When it comes to IRCTC, you can rest assured that your safety is our topmost priority. So, choose a well-designed ‘work from hotel’ package by IRCTC Tourism without any qualms and let your favorite travel partner take care of the rest! To book yours today, visit www.irctctourism.com.