Looking for some best tour packages to Nepal? Well, you have reached the right place that is IRCTC Tourism.
Nepal is a culturally diverse country blessed with nature’s intriguing attractions laying on the southern slope of Himalayan Mountain with its scenic beauty and rich history. It attracts tourists for its religious monuments, deity sculptures, various temples particularly the Pashupatinath temple famous for its intricate artwork, monasteries, stupas, ancient cities, spiritual awakening and sites, mesmerizing landscape, and several UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, etc
Late spring in May is suggested to be a beautiful time to travel and see its national flower rhododendrons bursting into bloom also known as Lali Gurans with other varieties of wildflowers. It flowers from mid-March at lower altitudes to May in higher locations making the landscape beautiful and colorful, worth watching. The weather during springtime is quite perfect to explore exotic places in Nepal. The panoramic mountain views are clear (and snowy) making for great photo opportunities. It is a thriving hub for cultural travelers and adventurers to unlock once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Explore the enthralling beauty of Nepal with IRCTC Tourism. The Nepal tour package price starts from Rs. 52,620/- per person.
About Nepal Tour Package of IRCTC.
DIVINE NEPAL WITH MUKTINATH EX BENGALURU
Destination Covered: Kathmandu – Pokhara – Muktinath
- The mystical trip to Nepal starts by boarding the flight from Bengaluru and arriving at Kathmandu International Airport and checking in to a hotel for an overnight stay in Kathmandu.
- Day2, After a scrumptious breakfast, the day is dedicated to visiting the holiest Buddhist stupas in Nepal, Swayambhunath Stupa. Later drive to Pokhara, taking the next stop to the Manakamana Temple. Manakamana is in Gorkha, devotees offer prayers to the goddess in the belief that this will fulfill their wishes. Manakamana literally means having ones wishes fulfilled.
- Day 3, fly to Jomsom and explore Muktinath Temple by jeep. The temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu is simple in architecture and built-in pagoda style. It is believed to have been constructed at the beginning of the 19th century. As the idol of Vishnu is considered to date from the 16th century, it is presumed that another temple stood there at the site before the current pagoda structure. Jwala Mai is a nearby temple considered to be sacred and famous for the eternal blue flame lit inside the temple that continues to burn. The temple is worth sightseeing.
- Day 4, Arrive at Pokhara and immerse in the beauty of the place by spending the rest of the day visiting Bindabasini Temple, Seti Gandaki River, Devi’s Fall, Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave, and Barahi Temple at Fewa Lake.
- Day 5, the journey will proceed to Sarangkot Hilltop to catch the astounding view of the sunrise. Later drive to Kathmandu & visit Bouddhanath Temple. It is the largest stupa in Nepal, built during the 14th century after the Mughal invasions. It is the most important center of Tibetan Buddhism.
- Day 6, on the last day of this enrapturing trip, the next destination is Pashupatinath temple, situated on the banks of the holy River Bagmati. Next, the journey will move from Kathmandu Airport to Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru.
Duration: 5 Nights/6 Days
- Swayambhunath Stupa.
- Manakamana Temple
- Muktinath Temple
- Bindabasini Temple
- Seti Gandaki River
- Devi’s Fall
- Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave
- Barahi Temple at Fewa Lake.
- Sarangkot Hilltop
- Bouddhanath Temple
- Pashupatinath temple
- Air tickets by Nepal Airlines in Economy Class (Bengaluru-Kathmandu-Bengaluru).
- Domestic flights in Economy class [Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara]
- 05 nights hotel accommodation with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Kathmandu (02 Nights), Jomsom (1Night) & Pokhara (2Nights).
- Transfers & sightseeing as per the tour itinerary on a SIC basis by AC vehicle.
- Entry Tickets at sightseeing places.
- Services of English-Speaking Tour Guide in Nepal.
- All applicable taxes for the above services