Nestled in the Himalayan region of North India, Kashmir is known for its breathtaking beauty and tranquil atmosphere. With its snow-capped mountains, shimmering lakes, lush green valleys, and vibrant culture, Kashmir has been a popular tourist destination for years. And what better way to experience the beauty of Kashmir than with IRCTC Tourism? IRCTC Tourism, one of the largest travel portals in India is renowned for providing various travel services including well-planned domestic and international tour packages at the best prices. IRCTC Tourism has been promoting tourism by offering affordable, hassle-free and the best travel packages in India and abroad, and Kashmir is one destination that just cannot be missed!
IRCTC Tourism offers several Kashmir tour packages, which cover the most popular tourist spots in the region. One such package is the Jannat-E-Kashmir Ex Indore tour package. Here are more details about this scenic tour.
Destinations Covered: Indore – Srinagar – Gulmarg – Pahalgam – Sonmarg – Indore
Tour Duration: 6 Days/ 5 Nights
- Return economy class airfare (IDR-SXR-IDR) by Indigo Air.
- Accommodation: 4 Nights accommodation in a hotel.
- Meals: 5 breakfasts & 5 dinners as per the itinerary.
- One night stay in a houseboat at Srinagar
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary by Non AC vehicle on sharing basis.
- All Taxes
By including all the essential requirements, IRCTC Tourism ensures that tourists can enjoy the beauty of this destination without a care in the world. All the destinations included in this itinerary have been handpicked. If you are a nature lover, then you are in for one of the most memorable experiences of your life.
- Starting from Indore, this picturesque journey goes straight to the heart of Kashmir in Srinagar.
- After that, the tour will proceed towards the ‘Meadow of Gold’ i.e. Sonmarg with its magical backdrop of snow-covered mountains.
- Next day of this picturesque journey comes with a visit to the heavenly region of Gulmarg, a place that is world-famous for its incredible natural beauty.
- Next, the tour moves towards the quiet town of Pahalgam where tourists can enjoy sightseeing of Saffron fields & Avantipur ruins.
- Finally, the journey will come back to Srinagar and guests can participate in darshan of Shankaracharya Temple followed by a visit to the revered Hazratbal Shrine situated on the bank of Dal Lake.
- On the last day of the tour, guests can enjoy breakfast in the houseboat and make their way back to Indore with a world of happy memories!
If you haven’t taken your family on a holiday in some time, then this well-planned Incredible India vacation is exactly what you need! With so many India Vacation packages and holiday deals, it is not easy to choose one that fits all your needs. But with IRCTC Tourism, you can rest assured that you will get your money’s worth with every tour. And the best thing is that the entire team works diligently to provide our patrons with the best travel experience and offer only the best tour package in India. Ready to book the ultimate escape in the hills? Visit the official website on www.irctctourism.com and book one of the most beautiful journeys of your life!
Disclaimer: All information provided on this website is in good faith. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we suggest everyone refer to the official website www.irctctourism.com for updated packages and offers.