Discover the most coveted gems of North India with our IRCTC Tourism ‘Uttara Bharat Yatra’ holiday package, the perfect mix of religious destinations and sightseeing attractions. From the sacred shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi to the white wonder of the Taj Mahal, this journey is filled with the best of Indian attractions. Perfect for your entire family, this ‘Uttar Darshan Yatra’ or Vaishno Devi package is tailor-made for holiday seekers. And the best part, you can book this package for just Rs. 10,400/-pp*.
Destinations Covered: Agra – Mathura – Vaishno Devi – Amritsar – Haridwar – Delhi
Boarding Points: Renigunta, Nellore, Ongole,Vijayawada,Guntur, Nalgonda, Secunderabad, Kazipet, Peddapalli, Ramagundam & Nagpur
De-boarding Points: Nagpur, Ramagundam, Peddapalli, Kazipet, Secunderabad, Nalgonda, Guntur, Vijayawada, Ongole, Nellore & Renigunta
If you think that such an affordable tour package won’t include a lot of amenities, then think again. At IRCTC Tourism, we strive to offer the best travel experience to you at the best price. This is why even our pocket-friendly religious tour packages come with a wide array of provisions to facilitate a safe and comfortable journey. Here’s everything you will get as part of our ‘Uttara Bharat Yatra’ tour package.
Hop aboard IRCTC’s Pilgrimage Special Tourist Train and travel to the most prominent religious destinations in North India. Starting at the crack of dawn in Renigunta or a boarding point near you, this journey first takes travelers to the beautiful city of Agra for sightseeing at the world-famous Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. This is followed by a visit to Krishna Janma-Bhoomi, Mathura in Uttar Pradesh. The next destination while traveling on this pilgrim special train is the holy town of Katra where the venerated Mata Vaishno Devi resides. After proper darshan at the shrine, the tour moves to Amritsar where tourists can enjoy sightseeing at the popular Wagah Border and seek blessings at the Golden Temple. The next stop in this Uttar Darshan Yatra is Jalandhar followed by the pious city of Haridwar where pilgrims can take a dip in the holy Ganga waters. The final destination in the itinerary is the capital city, New Delhi, which has many well-known tourist attractions for sightseeing such as Red Fort, Raj Ghat, India Gate, Akshardham Temple, Qutub Minar, and Lotus Temple, and Old Delhi among others. On day 10, the return train journey begins and passengers can deboard at their selected station.
- Train journey by SL class with Hall/Dormitories accommodation on the multi-sharing basis for night stay/ morning freshening up for budget category
- Train journey by 3 AC with hotel accommodation (Non-A/c rooms) on twin & triple sharing basis at places of night stay and quadruple sharing basis for morning freshening up for comfort category
- Morning tea/coffee, pure vegetarian meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner), and 1-liter drinking water per day
- Tour escorts for announcements and other important information
- Security arrangements for each coach (without arms)
- An IRCTC Official on the train as train Superintendent
- Non-AC road transfers on a SIC basis
- Travel insurance
Do keep in mind that while most of the essentials are part of the Uttara Darshan Yatra or religious tour package, certain things can be made available at an additional cost.
- Any items of personal nature, for instance, laundry, medicines, etc.
- Entrance fee for monuments
- Service of the tour guide
- All services that are not mentioned in the package inclusions
Want to book this religious tour package right away? Head to www.irctctourism.com or download the IRCTC Tourism app from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store.
Disclaimer: IRCTC has the right to alter the itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/strikes/cancellations/delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond our control during the tour period.