India’s divinity can be known by the presence of divine souls, messengers, preachers, saints and many ancient and traditional holy establishments. The rich heritage of sacred Hindu Sanatana Dharma beholds the architectural excellence in the temples that are built on the holy land of India. One of the sacred holy shrines is located in Andhra Pradesh- Tirupati in Chittoor district. The Tirumala Venkateswara temple is one of the holiest pilgrimages for Hindu devotees. The hill shrine of Tirumala is ascribed as one of the most visited temples across India. It was recorded as ninth most populous city as per 2011 census. The city has also bagged the title of the “Best Heritage City” by Ministry of Tourism in the year 2012-13. It is also listed as Smart city under the Smart City Mission by Government of India.
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams have arrangements for the physically challenged/ senior citizens who want to worship the deity.
IRCTC has made exploring the city of temples much easier with its Tirupati Tour package.
What Blissful Tirupati Special Ex Mumbai tour offers?
- Group of 24 devotees is fun when you are heading to holy places like Tirupati and almighty Lord Vishnu known as Balaji. An opportunity to plan a spiritual journey with your friends and family without any hassle.
- Tour is slated to commence from Mumbai via Air, as per the schedule and tour package selected by tourists.
- Deluxe accommodation will be provided as mentioned in the package.
- Mostly renowned places will be covered while traveling from Mumbai to Chennai, and all the travelers will be escorted to Tirupati to pay their reverence and visit the famous Tirupati Balaji temple to do Balaji Darshan. After darshan the devotees will return to Chennai and then back to Mumbai.
- Additional benefits are being offered to the tourists who will be traveling with their friends and relatives.
- IRCTC Blissful Tirupati Special Ex Mumbai tour package has separate accommodation available for children accompanying the tourists with additional charges as applicable.
The journey to the Sacred Hindu heritage in Tirupati has been organized by IRCTC by offering Tirupati tour packages to tourists. Tiru means the sacred or Goddess Lakshmi and pathi means abode or husband. To know more about the history of Tirupati, exploring the Chittoor district is must. All the details related to travel are mentioned on IRCTC website.