Malaysia and Singapore offer a unique mélange of cultural diversity, modernity and nature at its finest. Both countries present a fresco of cultures from lively markets to marvellous skyscrapers. Regardless of whether you seek cultural exposure, delightful cuisines, natural wonders or urban settings, a trip that takes you to Singapore and Malaysia promises to be an unforgettable experience that serves your preference. From the lively urban landscapes to escapades in nature, these Southeast Asian jewels inspire you to explore the vastness of their cultures and the charm of their terrains.
If you want to book a well-curated tour package to Malaysia and Singapore that meets your budget limits, then IRCTC Tourism might be your best choice. IRCTC Tourism offers a thrilling seven-day and six-night Enchanting Singapore and Malaysia tour package starting at just Rs. 1,34,950/- per person. The price may seem high at first until you consider the offerings included:
- Economy class return air tickets from Delhi on Air Asia.
- Road transport in Kuala Lumpur to Singapore in AC deluxe bus.
- Hotel stay for 2 Nights in a 3 star level hotel at Kuala Lumpur and 3 Nights in Singapore.
- Visa Fees for Singapore & Malaysia.
- Breakfasts, lunches & dinners everyday with latter two in restaurants within walking distance.
- Transfer from airport and sight-seeing in AC Deluxe coaches.
- Travel insurance (applicable for travellers less than 70 years old)
- Professional tour guide who can speak English
- TCS that you may claim when filing Income Tax returns.
- All Taxes
Moreover, the entrance charges of various places are covered in the tour package. If you are worried that you won’t find something interesting for everyone because you are travelling with a large group, then don’t worry and just book the Singapore tour package. The itinerary has been designed down to such a detail that you just can’t get bored even for a second. Only the most exciting tourist attractions of both the countries have been carefully selected and put on the itinerary. See for yourself:
Activities in Kuala Lumpur:
- Exploration of the magnificent Batu Caves
- A wonderful city tour of Putrajaya
- A thrilling Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- A full-day day trip to Genting (depending on operations)
Activities in Singapore
- One-day City Tour with trips to popular attractions like the Merlion Park and Singapore Flyer
- One-day visit to the pristine Sentosa Island
With so many things to do and several new and exciting places to explore, you are bound to create lifetime memories! So, hurry up because the trip is scheduled for 20th November 2023. Visit IRCTC Tourism’s official website by clicking here www.irctctourism.com and book this Delhi to Kuala Lumpur tour, Kuala Lumpur to Singapore tour package right away! If you want some customizations or want to plan a tour package specifically for your group, then contact our team and go on a tour of your dreams!
Disclaimer: All information provided on this website is in good faith. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we suggest everyone refer to the official website www.irctctourism.com for updated packages and offers.