Ever wondered how your Insta friends manage to travel to so many exotic locations on a limited budget? If you want to master the subtle art of being a globetrotter without spending loads of money, then you need to get your hands on great hotel deals. It is not surprising that accommodation constitutes a major chunk of holiday expenses and getting the right deal can change your entire travel experience for the better. To begin with, always choose a reliable aggregator website like IRCTC Tourism. With over 3000 properties sprawling over 150 cities across India, you will be spoilt for choice and are sure to find your ideal hotel. And if you are taking a business tour, then the IRCTC hotels website has plenty of hotel options ranging from budget-friendly rooms and low cost hotels to luxurious stays that are conveniently placed near railway stations, airports, and city centers. Here’s a look at some of the well-known names available for hotel booking in India on IRCTC’s website.
- OYO Rooms
- Fab Hotels
- OGA Hotels
- Ginger Rail Yatri Niwas, New Delhi
- IRCTC Guest House, Katra
- Cosmopolitan Hotels
- Le Roi Hotels
- MP Tourism Hotels
- Sterling Holidays and Resorts
With so many hotel packages available at the best price, your first steps towards a wonderful vacation on a budget are already in place. Now, let’s move onto a few tricks and tips to ensure that you get a stellar hotel deal every time you book with IRCTC Tourism.
1. Book during off-peak hours: Just like in the airline industry, dynamic pricing is now commonly seen in the hotel industry as well. So, steer clear of high traffic time zones such as late evenings. Instead, complete your booking early in the morning when there is minimal website traffic and fewer users vying for the same hotel booking as you.
2. Make the most of deals & discounts: Last-minute deals might sound like a fluke but if you are booking in a hurry, they might be your best shot. Several budget hotels and websites also offer coupons or points that can be redeemed later, saving you a lot of money on the next booking.
3. Book in advance and pay later: Given the current situation, many hotels are offering a great policy wherein you can reserve your stay with a minimum amount and pay for the rest of the booking later. So, if you are waiting for your salary to be credited but don’t want to miss out on your booking, this option can be your savior.
4. Sign up for unmissable offers: It is always a good idea to keep yourself abreast of the latest deals and offers and the best way to do it is by signing up for newsletters and e-mailers. So, if you still haven’t subscribed to IRCTC Tourism, we suggest you drop everything this minute and get your name on the list. You might find inspiration for your next vacation in the mail!
Hotel room booking should be one of the easiest parts of your travel planning. That’s why IRCTC’s user-friendly interface ensures that you have a hassle-free booking experience and never miss out on a great hotel deal. Whether you want hotel booking in Mumbai, Delhi, Agra, or any other city in India, it will be available on the IRCTC hotels website here. If you don’t want to plan the whole tour yourself, you can just book a well-planned winter or summer tour package with us.