The summer is almost here and while facing the scorching heat of June and July we’re surely going to miss the wintry nights. But if you want to beat the heat, then there is no better way than by booking a hill tour package by IRCTC Tourism. From the greens of the verdant hills to the free flowing water of the waterfalls, these beautifully-crafted packages cover it all. And the best thing is that you can easily customize any of our regular packages however you want. Ready for a tour of our top 5 hill destinations before you select your absolute favourite? Here you go.
- Hill Stations of Uttarakhand: An ultimate hill holiday, this one covers some of the best locations in Uttarakhand including Mussoorie, Jim Corbet, Nainital and Ranikhet. The journey begins from Secunderabad on the train and the package includes train tickets, accommodation, road transfers, sightseeing, travel insurance and more. If you love mountains, then the hill stations of Uttarakhand tour has been designed just for you. And if you want to add a destination along the way, then you can always reach out to us and get a customized itinerary readied for yourself too. Isn’t that exciting! For tour package details, check the website.
- Hills Triangle of Himachal: If ‘Ye JawaniHaiDiwani’ is your favourite movie and you want a trip just like Bunny and Naina, then it is time to book the ‘Hills Triangle of Himachal Tour’. Covering the snow-capped mountains of Manali, the quiet valleys of Dharamshala and the beautiful vegetations of Dalhousie, this journey is all about celebrating the wonders of nature. Also, a pit-stop in Delhi will allow you to indulge in sightseeing to your heart’s content and admire some world-famous architectural wonders as well!
- Splendid Hills Ex-New Jalpaiguri: Looking for some solitude? Book this splendid hills package that captures the spectacular sites of Kalimpong, Darjeeling, Gangtok and Lachung. Gaze at greenery all around you or witness a magical sun rise from in-between the glorious mountain tops. Crystal clear waterfalls, gorgeous valley of flowers, beautiful tea gardens; you will have plenty to explore on this one-of-a-kind hill holiday.
- Luxury Himalaya Galore: Any list of India’s hill stations is incomplete without a visit to the majestic mountain range that dominates them all, the Himalayas. The Luxury Himalaya Galore tour of IRCTC Tourism takes you on an amazing journey to the very charming hill station of Shimla where you can enjoy nature walks, a day excursion to Kufri, a shopping extravaganza at the famous Mall road and several other fun-filled activities.
- Splendour North-East Air Package: While North India’s mountain ranges are absolutely breathtaking, North-East has equally splendid and spectacular hidden gems that are guaranteed to take your breath away. This package covering the exotic locations of Guwahati and Shillong will give you a beautiful view of clear skies, green hills, tiny villages and life in the eastern part of the country like you’d have never seen before.
While these are just some of the delightful hill tour packages that are offered by IRCTC Tourism, you can take a look at several other range of holiday packages on the official website i.e. www.irctctourism.com . Other than hill tour packages there are plenty of pilgrimages, international tours and other journeys both by rail and air that might interest you. Several tours have been curated especially for Indian families so if you want to spend some quality time, all you have to do is book a package with us and not worry about anything else!