With 2020 being hailed as the ‘worst year ever’, there is a lot of pressure around planning the best getaway to ring in 2021. If you are confused with all the holiday packages floating around and can’t decide which one to pick, here is a list that can help you sort your new years’ plans. We have compiled 10 different types of vacations you can easily book with IRCTC Tourism and make your travel dreams come true!
- A Trip to the Beach: What’s the first thing that pops into your mind when you think of vacation? If it is an image of a relaxing getaway with your toes dipped in the sand with a cool beverage in hand, then you are a beach bum! Being surrounded by three large water bodies, India makes for an amazing beach destination with exciting spots like Goa, Gokarna, Puducherry, Kovalam, Andaman, Lakshadweep and more.
- A Resort Staycation: Want to spend days in a luxurious resort and only order room service? A staycation close to home is exactly what you need. A staycation is the best way to add a little travel inspiration to your everyday life without too much planning or travelling to faraway lands. Take a look at our new year tour packages to find the perfect mini-vacation by clicking here.
- Road Tripping: Have you seen Dil Chahta Hai and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara more times than you can count? A road trip with your best buddies is exactly what you need to celebrate the new year in style. And the best thing? You don’t even have to take care of all the planning. Simply pick your favourite land tour holiday package by clicking here and let the travels begin!
- A Camping Trip: If all you want to do is get out into nature without your phone, take a break from reality and relax under a blanket of stars while cooking a bonfire dinner, then it is time to take a camping trip. Exploring the different facets of nature can be one of the most fulfilling adventures, one that revives the soul like no other. Our recommendation is to explore an offbeat destination in the hills like Sangla valley, Magpie camp, Sarchu campsite, Watermark camp, etc.
- A Trip to the City: According to the Travel Channel, a city vacation is the most popular vacation type and for good reason. There’s so much to do in a city; historical sights to visit, skyscrapers to climb, amazing restaurants to try, new markets to explore and lots more. Want to plan a trip to India’s famous cities? We recommend the Golden Triangle holiday package on irctctourism.com.
- A Cruise: Looking for something nautical? Get your sea legs ready, book a cruise and chase the magical horizon across open waters. If you’re a water baby, there is nothing better than riding over the waves of luxury on a deluxe tourist cruise. Bookings will soon be available on https://www.irctctourism.com/cruise.
- One with the Group: Groups tours tend to have a bad reputation because they are usually associated with lots of people shuffling out of buses in poor condition and no so friendly tour guides. But when you are travelling with the right group, the holiday can be more interesting than you ever thought possible. Most of our tour packages can be customised to accommodate large groups of travellers. So, gather your gang and start packing already! Do take a look at IRCTC’s special Bharat Darshan tourist train packages that cover distant parts of India through a comfortable and affordable train journey. For details, click here.
- A Solo Adventure: It is said that everyone must do a solo trip at least once in their lifetime. Liberating, terrifying and exhilarating at the same time, it can be one of the most transformative journeys of your life. Pick up your backpack, carry a few essentials and let the world be your oyster! At IRCTC, we run deluxe tourist trains that are ideal for solo travellers who want to explore different parts of the country while travelling safely and comfortably. Check out our collection of exciting deluxe tourist train packages by clicking here.
- A Trip to the Mountains: Saving the best for the last. Experience the charm of frosted hills, iced lakes, snow-capped landscapes and crisp, chilly air at a winter wonderland in India. Check out our range of exciting mountain tours including holiday packages from Delhi to Manali, Himachal Fantasy Tour and more by visiting irctctourism.com.
From adventurous Goa packages to tranquil holy land tour packages, from thrilling new year tour packages to chilly Himachal fantasy tours, from Bharat Darshan train tours to affordable rail tour packages; all kinds of India tour packages are readily available on www.irctctourism.com. The rail tour packages offer the perfect opportunity to watch the country’s charming landscape while enjoying a relaxing holiday. Book one now and celebrate new years eve with a holiday of your dreams!