An Indian wedding is a grand affair with much fanfare and plenty of traditions and ceremonies that can leave the newly married couple quite exhausted. A relaxing honeymoon package in India gives them the perfect opportunity to escape the frenzy and enter their new phase of life on a happy note. On IRCTC Tourism, there are plenty of options to choose from such as landscape tours, romantic escapades, mesmerizing train journeys, heritage trails, architectural tours, and of course, adventurous holidays. No matter which honeymoon package in India you choose, occasions for rekindling the romance and scripting an epic love story will be many. Here’s presenting the 5 best “honeymoon packages in India“ for an incredibly romantic getaway.
- Glorious Goa: No city in India screams ‘party’ the way Goa does! Take your partner on a romantic holiday to this golden land of the sun, sand, and sea and make your bond last forever! Rightly touted as a ‘tourist’s paradise’, Goa with its scenic beauty, architectural wonders, unique culture, and delicious local cuisine make for a perfect holiday destination. Take long, romantic walks on its sandy beaches, try an adventurous water sport, visit a beautiful church, or have the time of your life in one of its rocking night clubs. There will be so much to do that you will definitely want to come back again! To explore the most happening honeymoon destination of Goa, then book your tour here www.irctctourism.com.
- Natural Beauty in Kerala Tour Ex-Mumbai: Did you have a South India honeymoon package in mind? Covering Guruvayur, Alleppey, Cochin, and Munnar, this gorgeous train journey is what dreams are made of. Seek the blessings of Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu at their famous shrines in Guruvayur, embark on a glorious houseboat cruise along Kerala’s rustic backwaters in Alleppey, lose yourself in the old-world charm of Cochin or just revel in the greenery of Munnar’s rolling hills dotted with tea plantations. This tour will undoubtedly be one of the best tours of your lifetime! To book this Kerala honeymoon package now, visit www.irctctourism.com.
- Himalayan Golden Triangle Tour: Do you yearn spectacular sunrises over mountaintops and evening walks amidst verdant valleys? Then this spell-binding tour of the North-East is just right for you. Starting from Darjeeling, this brilliant trip will take you to some of the most beautiful destinations such as tiger hill where you can bathe in the glory of an early morning sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga, Ghoom monastery, Batasia Loop Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PN Zoological Park, tea gardens, Deolo Hill, Durbin Dara Hills, flower nurseries, Enchey monastery, Tsomgo lake and many more. Ready to book? Download the IRCTC Tourism app now.
- Chennai, Ooty&Mudumalai Trip: Also known as the ‘queen of hill stations’, Ooty is a land of picturesque picnic spots, breathtaking botanical gardens, soothing lakes, and famous wildlife sanctuaries; drawing swarms of tourists every year. The pleasant weather, the gorgeous landscape with sprawling hills covered with dense vegetation, quaint hills, and plateaus with charming tea gardens will truly delight your soul and present the perfect backdrop for all your romantic shenanigans.
- Colourful Rajasthan: If you’re looking for an off-beat choice for your “honeymoon package in India”, then a visit to India’s treasure trove of forts and palaces, the royal state of Rajasthan is a fitting choice. Starting from Hyderabad, this tour encompasses the most popular cities namely Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, and Jaipur. Escape into a fascinating world of age-old monuments and larger than life palaces that will take your breath away. The tasteful local cuisine, the warm hospitality and relaxed atmosphere of the place will truly make your trip a rejuvenating experience.
For more such awesome recommendations, follow IRCTC Tourism on social media platforms, and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter. To know more about the South India honeymoon package or any other North India honeymoon packages, download the IRCTC Tourism app today or visit www.irctctourism.com. For customized honeymoon packages as per your requirement, contact IRCTC Zonal and Regional Tourism offices.