A unique festival that celebrates the mystical magic of Kutch, RannUstav is one of the most anticipated tourism extravaganzas in the country. Perfect for people from all age groups, this event truly celebrates the incredible diversity of Kutch. Starting in November 2021, the event will continue through the winter months till February 2022, giving tourists the perfect opportunity to witness the colourful mosaic of art, culture, adventure, nature and more.
If you are planning to attend the Rann Utsav for the first time, then here are a few things you should know.
What to Expect at the Grand Fiesta
– Culture: With talented artists and artisans who travel from far and wide to display their art and craftsmanship, this place truly becomes a potpourri of colourful cultures and people.
– Cuisine: Whether you want to try authentic Kutch cuisine or other local delicacies, there is plenty to choose from the food at the expansive dining halls.
– Sightseeing: Quaint villages, beautiful beaches, colourful bazaars and hordes of tourists from all walks of life, there is plenty to do and witness at this fun-filled event.
– Adventure: From an exhilarating Camel Cart to zip lining to star gazing, there is a world of adventure sports and activities you can try at this carnival.
Can’t wait to travel to the beautiful land of Kutch and be a part of this epic celebration?
IRCTC Tourism is here with the ultimate Rann Utsav tour package for you and your family. So, take some time out, gather your travel companions and embark on an unforgettable adventure. With so many attractions, there is something special for everyone at this tourist festival. And the best thing? You don’t even need to plan your vacation as we have already taken care of all the details. From getting confirmed train tickets to providing delicious meals, our dedicated team has curated such an all-inclusive tour that you won’t need to worry about anything at all. Want to take a look at this popular domestic tour package? Here are all the details.
Rann Utsav Package with Train Tickets – Tent City
Duration: 5 Days/ 4 Nights
Tour Itinerary: Mumbai – Bhuj – Tent City – Bhuj – Mumbai
– Confirmed train tickets from Bandra to Bhuj and back in 3AC class.
– A/c accommodation in Deluxe Tents as per the itinerary.
– Internal Road transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
– All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary.
– Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
– Travel insurance.
– Toll, parking and all applicable GST.
Starting from Mumbai’s Bandra Terminus on 26th November’21, this train will take you on an interesting journey to the very heart of Gujarat. And despite all the inclusions, this Rann Utsav tour package is priced at just Rs. 22,030/- p.p. on twin sharing basis. For booking and enquiry, you
may contact the IRCTC Office at 8287931661, IRCTC Tourism Office, 2nd Floor, Main Line Station
Building, CST, Mumbai – 400001, or directly visit the official website of IRCTC Tourism on
You can also take a look at the other religious tour packages, domestic tour
packages and more to book your perfect family holiday!