Kashmir, better known as heaven on earth, is a must-visit for travel enthusiasts. The picturesque landscape, and the timeless and sheer elegance of Kashmir are certain to leave you awestruck. Be it the lush green meadows, majestic mountains, tranquil lakes, or authentic delicacies, there’s a lot that you will find worthwhile and blissful in Kashmir. Perhaps this is why the Kashmir tour packages are always high in demand. IRCTC offers some of the best tour packages for Kashmir. With these packages, you can connect with the spellbinding destinations and capture nature’s beauty at its best.
Here’s what IRCTC’s Kashmir tour packages have to offer
Jammu and Kashmir remains an important tourist destination for the masses. The spectacular views and the serenity that this place has continue to encourage tourists to get a Srinagar tour package. The IRCTC tour package to witness the hidden gems of Kashmir is 5 nights and 6 days. A visit to the crown of India- Kashmir, will present you with numerous sights to behold. The top-most crucial tourist spots in Kashmir that you will get to witness include the following:
- Sonmarg– The lush green valleys and the snowy landscape of Sonmarg, also known as the ‘meadow of gold’, is the perfect destination for travel enthusiasts seeking worthwhile Sonmarg tour packages.
- Gulmarg– Popularly known as the ‘meadow of flowers’, Gulmarg is the hub of scenic natural beauty. It is one of the top tourist attractions that you would not want to miss. The exquisite charm of this place makes Gulmarg tour packages popular among the masses.
- Pahalgam– The verdant and pleasant atmosphere of Pahalgam never fails to grab the attention of nature lovers. Famous for the Liddar valley, Pahalgam is an enchanting place for tourists. Perhaps this is why most people are ardent admirers of Pahalgam tour packages.
Itinerary of IRCTC’s Kashmir tour packages
- Day 1– The IRCTC Kashmir tour commences from Thiruvananthapuram. Passengers can depart from Thiruvananthapuram arrive at Srinagar airport and proceed to head towards the hotel for leisure time and a night stay.
- Day 2– Enjoy breakfast in the hotel and then head to Sonmarg. In Sonmarg, you can go to one of the top tourist attractions- the Thajiwas glacier which is one of the top spots for trekking. After Thajiwas, you can head back to the hotel in the evening and have a scrumptious meal for dinner.
- Day 3– On the third day, set off on your journey to Gulmarg. All Gulmarg tour packages offer you a ride on the famous ‘Gulmarg Gondola’ cable car. IRCTC, tour packages too, include this fascinating ride by which travelers can enjoy the unparalleled scenic wonders like never before.
- Day 4– The next day, a visit to the enchanting Saffron fields of Pahalgam will introduce you to the peace, and bliss of Kashmir. In addition to the Saffron fields, you can visit the Betaab, Chandanwari, and the Aru valleys which are also integral parts of the Pahalgam tour packages. Once you visit these places, you can head back to the hotel, and have a delectable meal for dinner.
- Day 5– On the fifth day of your tour, you can check out from the hotel. Later on, in Srinagar, you can pay your visit to the beautiful Shankaracharya temple. Once you visit this blissful temple, the next wonderful destination that awaits you is the Hazratbal shrine. After visiting the temple and the shrine, you can proceed to the houseboat and go for the Shikara ride in the evening. Conclude the day, with some mouth-watering meals for dinner at the hotel.
- Day 6– On the sixth day of your tour, the Kashmir tour packages will be brought to an end. Make your way to the Srinagar Airport to board your flight to Thiruvananthapuram.
Cost of the Kashmir tour packages at IRCTC
|Child with bed (5-11 years)
|Child without bed (5-11 years)
|Child without bed (2-4 years)
IRCTC never fails to provide travelers with the best tour experience. Be it the train or flight journey or visiting the destinations, you can get it all done at the best and the most reasonable prices at IRCTC. Kashmir being a gateway, an escape from the hustle and bustle of your routine life, is a perfect place for holidays. The chaos and hectic schedule of the urban lifestyle can sometimes detach you from peace and bliss. So, it is time to discover the breathtaking scenic beauty of Kashmir with IRCTC’s Kashmir tour packages.