Lapped in the snow-covered fringes of the Himalayas, Leh is a wonderland of sublime beauty, charm and adventure. India’s very own ‘moonland’ is blessed with an abundance of breathtaking landscapes and endless vistas of snow-clad mountains. From the world’s highest motorable road to the famous Pangong Tso lake, the attractions are plenty. Other than the natural heaven that it is known as, Leh also has beautiful monasteries, fascinating markets and a lively food scene that is bound to delight every type of traveller. If you’ve always wanted to travel to Leh but could never make the time, then you’ve been missing out on a lot. A dream destination for nature lovers, photography lovers, adrenaline junkies and even Buddist monks, Leh just doesn’t disappoint. And with IRCTC Tourism, you can now book a Leh Tour Package in a jiffy and let us take care of the rest. From a well-planned itinerary, air travel to hotel accommodation, everything will be handled with perfection. All you have to do is pack your bags, gather you troop and let the fun begin! If you want to book a Leh Air Package, then you can do it easily with a few simple steps.
- Open the official IRCTC Tourism website at www.irctctourism.com
- In the search bar on the home page, enter ‘Leh’ as the destination and hit on search.
- On the new page, select the package titled ‘Discover Ladakh Ex Delhi’ and press on details.
- Then check the destinations, package inclusions and fare carefully. Once satisfied, click on the ‘Book Now’ button that appears on the top right corner in yellow.
- Once you click on ‘Book Now’, you will be redirected to a new page wherein you will need to enter the starting date of the tour, select the category and continue.
- On the next page under ‘Accommodation Type’, enter the number of passengers (adults and kids) who would be going on the trip and click on ‘Book’.
- After this step, you’ll reach the login page. If you have an IRCTC account, then you can access it using your pre-existing username and password. If not, then you can create an account by signing up and adding all the relevant information.
- Once you submit all the passenger details, you will get a preview of your booking and if everything is in order, you can go ahead with the payment.
- As soon as you complete the payment, your booking will be confirmed and tour details will be shared with you on your registered email address.
Leh tourism has been on the rise in the past few years as more and more are heading to explore its pristine beauty while in search of solitude in the lap of nature. High passes, challenging terrain, crystal clear lakes and quaint little hamlets, Leh truly has it all. A Leh excursion is filled with plenty of sightseeing, shopping for local handicrafts, nature gazing and of course motor rides. This well-crafted itinerary is so perfectly balanced that you will be able to explore the best of Leh and still have some time to do whatever your heart desires in this paradise of a land. Here are few of the places that you can visit while driving through the Leh-Srinagar highway: the Hall of fame, Kali Mandir, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Magnetic Hill, and Nubra Valley among others. Enjoy the never ending views of snow capped mountains and feast your eyes over Pangong Tso lake, where a lot of blockbuster Bollywood movies have been shot. To know more about this exciting Leh Tour Package, visit www.irctctourism.com