A country with over a billion people, India is a magical labyrinth replete with mighty rivers, untouched wilderness, majestic temples, iconic monuments, and fascinating heritage. Rediscovering the beauty of our incredible country can be as refreshing as a cool breeze on a hot summer day. To make you fall in love with India all over again, IRCTC Tourism brings you two emblematic tours, each one offering a classic, saffron painted experience deeply rooted in our extraordinary culture. This 2021, Dekho Apna Desh with IRCTC’s exciting all-inclusive holiday packages!
- Padharo Rajasthan Rail Tour Package by Deluxe Tourist Train: Rajasthan rail tour package on your mind? Travel to the land of royalty in a special deluxe train and set your eyes on spectacular palaces, formidable forts, ancient temples and more while getting awe-inspired by the vastness of the great Thar desert. This luxury 5 days & 4 nights tour across the vibrant cities of Jaisalmer & Jodhpur is just the family holiday you need to refresh your spirit!
Tour Itinerary: Delhi – Jaisalmer – Jodhpur – Delhi
Tour Highlights: Sam Sand dunes, Gadisar Lake, Jaisalmer Fort, Jain temples, Havelies of Jaisalmer, War museum, free time for local shopping, Mehrangarh fort, Jaswant Thada, Ummaid Bhawan palace museum, Maa Chamunda temple & Mandore garden, free time for local shopping
Tour Tariff: This well-planned Rajasthan rail tour package starts at just Rs. 22,830/- per person and we have limited seats only. Take a look at the tariff details below (in INR) and complete your bookings for the upcoming journey on 12th February 2021.
|Single||Twin||Triple||Child with Bed||Child without Bed|
- Dhamma Yatra by Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train: The spiritual fervor in India is almost palpable. And in the land of saints and hermits, religious tour packages are always in demand. If you’re looking for a spiritual retreat, this 8 days and 7 nights journey covering eminent Buddhist sites are perfect for you. With temples, monasteries, stupas, viharas, and heritage sites, this tour is like a balm for your soul.
Tour Itinerary: Delhi – Bodhgaya – Rajgir – Nalanda – Sarnath- Lumbini- Kushinagar – Sravasti – Agra – Delhi
Tour Highlights: Mahabodhi Temple, Niranjana River, Thai Temple, Japanese Temple, Buddha Statue, Bimbisara Jail, Gridhakut hill & Venuvan, Nalanda University & Nalanda Museum, Dhamekh Stupa, Sarnath Museum, Ashokan Pillar, Mulgandha Kuti Vihar, Ganga Ghat at Varanasi, Maya Devi Temple, Ashokan Pillar, Mahaparinirvana Temple, Rambhar Stupa, Mata Kutir Temple, Jetvana Vihara, Pakki Kuti, Sehat Mahet & Taj Mahal.
Tour Tariff: Starting at just Rs. 46,050/- per person, this wholesome tour includes a comfortable train journey with modern amenities. The next journey is slated to commence on 13th March 2021. Here’s the detailed tariff plan in INR.
Common Package Inclusions
One of the best things about tour packages by IRCTC is that they are planned to the very last detail. So, travelers can enjoy their holiday without a care in the world. The two above mentioned tour packages include:
- Train journey by special tourist train in 1st AC/2nd AC class
- Overnight stay at deluxe hotels
- Comfortable accommodation in respective rail coaches
- Delicious onboard meals served at rail restaurants
- Wholesome off-board meals at high-quality restaurants
- Transfers and sightseeing in AC vehicles
- Travel insurance for all passengers
- Services of a professional English speaking tour guide
- IRCTC Tour Managers for round-the-clock assistance
- All applicable taxes
Can’t wait to rediscover India with IRCTC? Take your pick from Rajasthan train tour packages, IRCTC tour packages for 2021, and religious tour packages, and more. To fulfill your travel dreams, complete bookings today on www.irctctourism.com.
*The above details/itinerary/destination are subject to change. Please refer to IRCTC’s Tourism official website i.e. www.irctctourism.com for more information.