The desert jewel of India, Rajasthan is a vibrant state where traditions and royalty come together in a riot of colours. Showcasing unparalleled diversity in every aspect of history, art, heritage, culture, cuisine, topography, forests, wildlife and more, it remains one of India’s most loved tourist destinations over the years. While the summer months in Rajasthan’s arid desert can be quite harsh, the winter months from November to March are the best for sightseeing and exploring all its gems. Home to many generations of kings, the royal state is interspersed with historic monuments, fascinating museums, fairy-tale palaces, grand havelis and many other architectural marvels.
It is this incredible diversity that attracts tourists from all groups and different corners of the world to this little slice of heaven. If you are a shopaholic, then you are in for a treat as Rajasthan is sometimes referred to as the shopper’s paradise. From Jewellery to handicrafts to fabrics to textiles to artifacts, there is no dearth of interesting things to shop at the local bazaars. Want to embark on an unforgettable colourful Rajasthan tour? IRCTC Tourism is here with the ultimate ‘Royal Rajasthan’ tour.
- Duration: 9 Days/ 8 Nights
- Departure Dates: 18th December 2021, 25th December and 15th January 2022
- Tour Itinerary: Mumbai – Udaipur – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – Bikaner – Jaipur – Mumbai
- Destinations Covered: Udaipur – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – Bikaner – Jaipur
- Udaipur: City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Sahelion-ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake, Eklingji, Haldighati, Lake Pichola and Shilpgram
- Jodhpur: Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Umaid Bhavan
- Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli War Museum, Gadisar Lake and Sam Sand Dunes
- Bikaner: Camel-breeding farm, Karni Mata Temple and Junagarh Fort
- Jaipur: Amer Fort, Jaigarh fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Birla Temple, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and Photo stop at Jalmahal
- Package starts at Rs.37700/-* per person
- Package Inclusions:
- Return Air fare (BOM – UDR//JAI – BOM)
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Coach.
- Meals: breakfast and dinner (8BF & 8D)
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels (2 nights at Udaipur, 1 night at Jodhpur, 2 nights at Jaisalmer, 1 night at Bikaner and 2 Nights at Jaipur)
- Local guide for city tours of Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner and Jaipur
- Entrance fees for all the monuments as per itinerary
No need to look for best hotel rates online or plan an itinerary or even take care of transfers. Simply head to the IRCTC Tourism website on www.irctctourism.com or call on 8287931660 to book this vibrant Royal Rajasthan tour that includes the best sites and experiences, all in a single journey. With a range of interesting activities such as puppet shows, folk performances, sightseeing and more, you will be left with a camera roll full of picture-perfect shots and a heart full of memories!
Disclaimer: Itineraries are prepared well in advance. IRCTC reserves the right to make any necessary changes if required.
*On triple sharing. T&C Apply