Popularly known as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala is one of the most beautiful destinations in India. From the colourful festivals to the fascinating traditions, from the mouthwatering local cuisine to the well-preserved heritage, everything about Kerala is a delight for the senses. If you have never been to this pristine land, then you are in for a wonderful surprise. While there is a lot to do and many gorgeous places to explore in Kerala, it is the beaches that attract the most tourists. And one of the best ways to soak in its soothing beauty is to embark on an exciting cruise. If you want to spend some quality time with your friends and family, then a fun-filled cruise over the clear backwaters of Kerala is a great idea. And if you simply want to enjoy the holiday and not have a care in the world, then IRCTC Tourism is here with the perfect cruise tour package for you! Spanning 3 days and 2 nights, it covers the most scenic sights of Kerala and offers the most panoramic views of the coast. The trip is also very well planned by the team of IRCTC Tourism and everything from meals to transfers is arranged beforehand. Take a look at the South India tour package details below.
South-North -Alleppey, Kanjippadom, Karumadi & Thottappally
North-South- Thottappally – Karumadi – Kanjippadom – Punnamada/Alleppey
Cruise Package Inclusions:
- Airport transfer from/to both Kochi to Alleppey and Kochi to Thottappally/Alleppey.
- AC accommodation.
- Lunch, dinner and tea with snacks on day 1, all meals and tea with snacks on day 2, and breakfast on day 3.
- Village walks.
- Half-day excursion.
- Onboard English & Hindi speaking guide and local assistance.
- Mineral water.
- Electric kettle in the cabin.
- Hair dryer & Toiletries.
- Running hot and cold water.
- Mini bar in the lounge on the upper deck.
Starting at just Rs. 25,200/- per person on twin sharing basis, there are two accommodation options available, namely superior cabin and deluxe cabin. Not only this but if you book before 31st December 2022, there is a special early bird offer you can avail of. Here are the destinations you will be able to explore with this amazing South India tour package.
- Alleppey: Also known as ‘Venice of the East’, Alleppey is a picture-perfect destination that boasts of beaches, backwaters and lagoons. Alleppey’s incredible coastline is a feast for the eyes and its palm-fringed canal backwaters will sweep you off your feet.
- Kanjippadom: A beautiful area in Kerala’s Alappuzha District, Kanjippadom beckons tourists for its pristine beaches and untouched natural landscapes.
- Karumadi: A Buddhist pilgrim centre located about 5 km east of Ambalappuzha in the Alappuzha district, Karumadi houses a special Buddha statue that dates back to the 11th century.
- Thottappally: The last destination included in this cruise package is Thottappally, a quaint village that is renowned for its fishing harbour and coastal police station.
By bringing together some of the finest gems of South Indian tourism, this delightful cruise tour gives tourists an opportunity to experience only the best things in a short time. If you want to book cheap South package tours without any hassle, then visit the IRCTC Tourism website at www.irctctourism.com.