An enchanting land dotted with holy places amidst its diverse landscapes, cultures, and climates, India is a mosaic of spiritual experiences. With opulent temples, beautiful mosques, serene monasteries, and resplendent gurudwaras, India is truly the home of holiness. As one of the most prominent religions in the country, Hinduism can be felt in every nook and corner because of the presence of thousands of temples, ghats, sacred pilgrimage sites, ashrams, and more. One of the most important holy texts for Hindus is the epic Ramayana and undertaking ‘Shri Ramayana Yatra’ is one of the most profound religious experiences of a devotee’s life. Keeping this in mind, IRCTC has introduced special Ramayana Yatra tour packages and Sri Lanka Ramayana Yatra tour packages that take pilgrims across the Ramayana circuit in utmost comfort. If you have been looking for a soul-searching pilgrim special tour package, then look no further. IRCTC Tourism’s religious tour package ‘Shri Ramayana Yatra’ is here to take you to all the places associated with the life and times of Lord Ram.
Take a look at the package in a little more detail below.
Tour Itinerary: Delhi – Ayodhya – Sitamarhi – Janakpur – Varanasi – Prayag – Chitrakoot – Nasik – Hampi – Rameshwaram – Delhi
Tour Duration: 17 Days/ 16 Nights
Destinations and Temple Visit Covered:
- Ayodhya: Ram Janmabhoomi Temple, Hanuman Garhi, Saryu Ghat
- Nandigram: Bharat-Hanuman Temple and Bharat Kund
- Janakpur: Ram-Janki Mandir
- Sitamarhi: Janaki Mandir at Sitamarhi and Punaura Dham
- Varanasi: Tulsi Manas Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, and Vishwanath Temple
- Sita Samahit Sthal, Sitamarhi: Sita Mata Temple
- Prayag: Bharadwaj Ashram, Ganga-Yamuna Sangam, Hanuman Temple
- Shringverpur: Shringe Rishi Samadhi & Shanta Devi Temple, Ram Chaura
- Chitrakoot: Gupta Godawari, Ramghat, Bharat Milap temple, Sati Anusuiya Temple
- Nasik: Trayambkeshwar Temple, Panchvati, Sita Gufa, Kalaram Temple
- Hampi: Anjanadri Hill, Rishimukh Island, Sugreeva Cave, Chintamani Temple, Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple
- Rameshwaram: Shiva Temple and Dhanushkodi
Shri Ramanaya Yatra by IRCTC
While all the important sites and holy destinations are covered in the itinerary, IRCTC also ensures that all the passengers get to travel in the utmost comfort and safety. Given the pandemic conditions, all necessary precautions are put in place so that pilgrims can experience the journey peacefully without worrying about the little details.
To achieve this, IRCTC’s ‘Shri Ramayana Yatra’ tour package includes the following:
- Train Journey by Dekho Apna Desh Deluxe AC Tourist Train in 1st AC/2ndAC class
- 8 nights stay in a deluxe category available accommodation as per the itinerary
- 8 nights stay in respective rail coaches during the overnight train journey
- Onboard train meals (vegetarian only) that will be served in rail restaurants
- Offboard meals (vegetarian only) in good quality and hygienic hotels
- All road transfers and sightseeing in AC vehicles
- Travel insurance for all the passengers
- IRCTC Tour Managers who will be traveling throughout the tour for necessary assistance
- Security on the train
- All applicable taxes
Starting at Rs.82,950/-pp*, this beautiful Ramayana tour package on IRCTC’s special Dekho Apna Desh Deluxe AC Tourist Train is perfect for the devotees of Lord Ram. Undertake this soulful journey on the pilgrim special train to get in touch with your spiritual side and attain peace of mind. To know more about the tour itinerary, tariff details, package exclusions, bookings, etc., visit www.irctctourism.com or download the IRCTC Tourism app today!