Do you wish to embark on a journey that introduces you to blissful nature and at the same time is opulent in culture and heritage? Well, here’s a chance to drop your concerns related to the search for this tour. Kanyakumari, a crucial marvel of South India, is the perfect coastal destination for travel enthusiasts. With some amazing Kanyakumari tour packages, offered by IRCTC, you can witness the exquisite beauty of Southern India. The natural grandeur, opulent culture and history, and iconic tourist attractions make Kanyakumari the most sought-after destination for the masses.
Know everything about the IRCTC Kanyakumari Tour Packages
The tour packages offered by IRCTC are well-curated and are focused on providing travelers with the best-in-class experience of a particular destination. The Kanyakumari tour packages at IRCTC are more inclined towards spiritualism. Your journey will be covered on the popular Bharat Gaurav Train. Starting from Tiruvannamalai, the journey will showcase the rich tapestry of South India.
Temples have been an integral part of various tour plans. When it comes to exploring a city, temples, too, contribute to showcasing the vibrant traditions and cultural heritage. In India, the Southern region has been highly appreciated for its marvelous temples. Perhaps this is why it is a soul-stirring experience to visit the variety of temples of South India with Kanyakumari and Madurai tour packages.
Named as the ‘Divya Dakshin Yatra With Jyotirlinga’, this package covers all the major religious places of South India. Let’s take a look at the top tourist sites and temples that are a part of this tour:
Duration of the Tour: 8 nights and 9 days
Places Covered: Tiruvannamalai, Rameswaram, Madurai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum, Trichy, Thanjavur.
From Tiruvannamalai to Thanjavur tour packages, there’s a lot in store for you as far as exploring the pious side of South India is concerned. At IRCTC, all the places covered in a Divya Dakshin tour plan include a visit to some of the most magnificent temples of South India.
- Tiruvannamalai- Arunachalam Temple
- Rameswaram- Ramanathaswamy Temple
- Madurai- Meenakshi Amman Temple
- Kanyakumari- Kumari Amman temple
- Trivandrum- Shree Padmanabhaswamy Temple
- Trichy- Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple
- Thanjavur- Brihadeeswara Temple
Here’s a glimpse of the IRCTC Kanyakumari tour packages
- Start your tour in Tiruvannamalai and transfer to the hotel accommodation. In the hotel, you can freshen up and change and later proceed to visit Arunachalam Temple. After the visit, you may proceed to Tiruvannamalai Station to head to Manmadurai.
- Once you reach Manmadurai, you can head for Rameswaram. There, you can visit temples and explore the local areas. After a thorough exploration, enjoy scrumptious meals for dinner and overnight stay. With IRCTC, you need not rush to find a separate Rameshwaram tour package. You can cover important locations in one package only.
- After your overnight stay in Rameswaram, the next destination that awaits you is Madurai where you can visit the exquisite and magnificent Meenakshi Amman Temple. In addition to your visit to the temple, you can go shopping and get yourself some of the authentic articles of South India.
- Once your Madurai visit concludes, you can proceed to Kanyakumari. Arrive at the hotel accommodation of Kanyakumari and later prepare for your visit to the famous Rock Memorial. Along with this, Gandhi Mandap, and Sunset Point are also key destinations of your tour.
- The next spot that awaits you on your blissful South India sojourn is Nagercoil. From here, you may board the train to proceed to Trivandrum.
- In most of the Trivandrum tour packages including this one, you can visit the holy Shree Padmanabhaswamy Temple. Furthermore, you will also get to witness the soothing vibes of the Kovalam beach.
- After Trivandrum, the next important destination that awaits your visit is Tiruchirapalli. Delve into the spiritual aura that the Tiruchirapalli’s Srirangam Temple has in store for you.
- Post Tiruchirappalli comes Thanjavur. It is the last place that you have on the itinerary in the Kanyakumari tour packages offered by IRCTC. Immerse yourself in the profound sanctity of the Brihadeeswara Temple and gain the experience of a lifetime.
Temples in South India are mostly of the ancient era. Owing to this fact, tourists get to explore the marvelous architecture and connect with the historical significance of the temples. Furthermore, every temple has its tale and impeccable beauty that is strongly admired by the masses. So, if you are willing to enhance your spiritual understanding and decode the brilliant pieces of art and architecture with IRCTC’s Divya Dakhin Yatra with Jyotirlinga and Kanyakumari tour packages. Your customized tour plan will no longer be a dream. You can dive deep into the pious essence of South Indian temples like never before.
Disclaimer: All information provided on this website is in good faith. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we suggest everyone refer to the official website www.irctctourism.com for updated packages and offers.